What paperwork will I have to fill out?

Make a No Win No Fee claim with NoWinNoFee.com

Start Your Claim Now

Get a Free Call Back From Our Experts! Fill Out the Form Now for Quick Assistance.

    What paperwork will I have to fill out?

    If you have suffered a personal injury, making a claim for damages may seem daunting. Most people find going to court and filling in all those complicated legal forms intimidating. However, each year, over 700,000 people do make personal injury claims through the UK courts, and most of these are done using a personal injury solicitor, who will do all the hard work for you.

    Personal injury solicitor

    If you use a personal injury solicitor, he or she will take care of all the legal documents, forms and correspondence with the court and opposing side. This means after your initial enquiry, you won’t have any complicated paperwork to fill out. Of course, you may have to gather some documents as evidence, but these are normally simple things such as wage slips. In addition, you may also have to give a statement as to your account of the accident, but your personal injury solicitor will help you compile this.

    No win no fee

    Because a personal injury solicitor will work on a no win, no fee basis, you won’t have to pay out any money upfront. This is a good thing, because solicitors can be expensive and legal costs can soon mount up. You won’t even have to fill in any legal aid forms either, as these are not required for making a personal injury claim.

    Out of court settlements

    In some cases, you don’t even have to attend court to make a personal injury claim. A lot of personal injury claims are settled out of court, which means the other side will agree to pay you damages, without either of you have to go through the whole process. However, these out of court offers are not always appropriate and your personal injury solicitor will advise you whether it is worth accepting an out of court offer or whether you could receive far more money going through the court process.

    Want Free Advice?
    Enter Your Details and Get
    A Call Back!